Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!














My favorite thing about you is...

* your hair
* that you watch movies in bed with me
* you like my coloring
* how pretty you are
* let me go everywhere I want

* you let me go places that I like and you give me big round lollipops
* that you tickle my toosh

* that you are cute


You look the most beautiful when...

* you wear your princess hat
* you go to Walmart

* you have cute makeup
* you put on eye shadow

* it was your wedding and when you go to weddings

* you go to the gym
* you are going to a party


You are the best at cooking...

* bacon and donuts
* soup

* delicious triangle honey cookies
* scrambled eggs


I love it when you...

* let me go to Toys R Us
* put on my night light

* kiss me

* buy me new clothes

* drive the car
* take me to school

* take me and my sister on a walk

* let me go swimming


I think it is funny when you...

* tickle me

* make funny faces

* watch funny joke shows

* tickle me at night

* toot

I love you because...

* you let me play my DS

* you are the best

* you are my favorite mom

* you always make me laugh

* you take care of me
* you dress pretty

* we didn't have to sell Bella

* you always wear your work shirt

* you are cute

* you let me cook with you

* you get me a lot of stuff
* you care for me
* you give me hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment