Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome, Bienvenido, حفلة استقبال, Sự Hoan Nghinh!

 
 Jayla on her first day
 
 Gwendolyn reads "I am in kindergarten."
 
 "I am Nathan. Who do you see?"
 
 
Exploring math centers:







Singing 10 Best Friends:




 Amir leads us in counting to 100
 
 
 Our friends lead us in singing the months of the year song
and the days of the week song:





 Sorting 2d shapes
 
 

 We all drank jitter juice on the first day of school
after we read First Day Jitters.
It helped get rid of those first day jitters.
 
 
 We love making Mary Had a Little Lamb a bit silly:


3 comments:

  1. This is great! Thanks Mrs. Hendrix. I love being able to see how my kiddos behave when they're away from me. Looks like my girl is happy and enjoying school. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome thank you so much for taking time out so that we can see some things that happen in class and school. I love it thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great way to see what the kiddos are so exited about at the end of each day. They certainly look happy. Thank you for taking the time to do this. We are looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete