Friday, March 12, 2010

Reading Buddies




























































I am so thrilled with how my reading buddies program (I feel like this isn't the correct word but I can't think of another to describe it) has worked out. Trey's reading buddy, Jake, was in the talent show today playing guitar. When he was done, he walked down to the audience and gave Trey his pick. Today, when they came to read I saw that Evan was sitting in his buddy's lap while they read together. It just makes me really happy how successful it has turned out. The 4th graders truly love their kindergarten buddies and vice versa. Mia told me that she can't wait until she is in 4th grade so she can be a reading buddy. It just brings a smile to my face!! They are more than just reading buddies, they are buddies!


















No comments:

Post a Comment