Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Inspecting Seeds

Garrett drawing the seeds in his Science Journal.
Alysha and Kristy inspecting seeds.

Anything looking at the cosmos seeds.


The variety plate and marigold plate.



Mohammad looking at the squash seeds.




Alexa and Mia illustrate the seeds.






The beginning of Bailey's journal entry... beautiful as always.
I wish I had taken a picture of the final result.
She even drew arrows pointing from the seeds
to the flowers that they turned into.
I'll have to update later with a picture of it.





Alysha looking at seeds.


Alexa looking at mixed green seeds.




Seed inspecting


Ana uses a magnifying glass to get a closer look.







I had brought in a variety of seeds from my house for the kids to look at
since we are studying plants for the next two weeks. It was their
idea to draw the seeds into their journals, which delighted me.



No comments:

Post a Comment