Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm a Mad Scientist

If you don't know this already, I am a big nerd. I love LOVE love any chance I get to be silly and to perform. Today I got to be a mad scientist and it was excellent. We have been talking about what a scientist is in science, duh. Today was the grand finale of the "What is a scientist" unit. with the help of many adorable and wonderful kindergarteners, I got to conduct an experiment. I was prepared with my lab coat, safety goggles, graduated cylinder, beaker, mentos and coke (but I did forget my crazy scientist wig and mustache). Don't worry, I did all of the kindergarteners that they MUST ask mom and dad before they do this experiment at home. I have tons of great pics including the kids in all of the classes but I cannot post due to privacy issues I cannot post. I also have a GREAT video of all of the kindergarten chanting, "SCIENCE IS COOL!"




























No comments:

Post a Comment